Semi Permanent Lips perfect in shape & Reach In Colour
Semi Permanent Lips types
FULL LIPS LIPSTICK
Equal layer of colour
with stronger lips edge
Well defined colour gradient, lighter inside, with lips edge definition.
FULL LIPS BLUSH
Light colour gradient light inside without edge definition
Very comfortable and relaxing place
Done permanent eyebrows today. I’m very happy with amazing results 🤗 Magda is very professional but gentle and kind person. Very comfortable and relaxing place 🙂
The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional. Magda spent a lot of time ensuring she got the shape exactly how I wanted it
Absolutely loving my new brows! Magda did an amazing job! She is extremely talented and meticulous with her work. The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional. Magda spent a lot of time ensuring she got the shape exactly how I wanted it, I couldn’t be happier!
Thank you Magda x
I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing
I couldn't recommend Magdalena enough so professional and truly great at what she does 😊 I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing, from the minute I walked in there till the minute I left I was left feeling very welcome. Thank you Magdalena for that😉
Highly, highly recommended!
❤ my brows
Owner & PMU Master
semi permanent lips price list
Touch ups are made with the same colour and shape as first permanent makeup.
Any changes are charged €50 – €150.
The prices are valid from 01.01.2021
Full professionalism, great work, my eyebrows are wonderful
I definitely recommend it! Full professionalism, great work, my eyebrows are wonderful, I am very happy
Very happy with the result!
Thanks for my permanent make up, such a nice place and staff!
Very happy with the result! Beautiful results
Semi-Permanent Makeup is also known as Permanent Makeup, Micropigmentation or commonly called Lips Tattoo.
It is an implementation of a safe pigment into the skin to create a natural looking, long lasting colour of lips.
Modern techniques are soft and realistic rather than an old style tattooed lip liner.
Semi-Permanent Make Up of lips last approx. 2-5 years.
You can also decide on intensity of the result as we can gently define pale lips, create a lipstick effect or for a fuller lips make optically enhancing Ombre , gradient of colours.
Semi permanent blush with shading can enhance the presence of lips for ladies and men.
It helps lips seem more characterised without surgery or fillers and restores colour to lips that are excessively pale.
Lips micropigmentation is used to create the shape lost after the appearance of cold sores or scars or cleft lips.
Uneven, asymmetrical lips can also be corrected with semi permanent make up. It can likewise improve the regular shading and state of “flawless” lips.
Also if you apply a lipstick every day, this is a great option for you as it is smudge proof and if you wish to change the shade, you can still apply lipstick over it.
Semi permanent makeup of lips can be done for esthetic or reconstructive purposes.
If you like nice shape, symmetric and gently defined lips then choose the Lip Blush option.
Lipstick Effect will give you a smudge proof, long lasting stronger definition, more intense colour in a perfect shape and symmetry.
If your lips are naturally big but you like to enhance the outline, shape and optically beautiful gradient then the Ombre Technique is ideal.
If you want to cut down your morning time, then this is an option for you. Lips micropigmentation allows you to create the illusion that your lips are fuller, healthier, always perfect with a lip blush or lipstick effect.
This technique is for any individual who needs a delicate and natural look. Outline is very gentle, nicely shaded towards the middle of the lips making it very subtle gradient. Colour intensity is about 50% so it looks like a natural perfect lips.
This is full coverage with a defined lip line.
Ideal for small or big lips, defines shape leaving a smudge proof, long lasting lipstick effect. Ideal for a shape reconstruction or simply a makeup lover.
Beautiful technique for medium to big lips. It is a definition of an outline gradually changing the colour to the middle of lips. There are two or three colours used to optically enlarge lips and achieve a perfect Ombre result.
Design of the lips is very important and needs to be very specific.
It requires a lot of knowledge not only about lips but about the whole face.
At Permanent Beauty, every new changeless lip micropigmentation strategy incorporates a face and lip shape investigation.
New shape has to perfectly match your natural shape, adjusting the symmetry, beautifully shaped cupid's bow and fuller shape without going outside to the lip area.
It is very important! We can not place pigment on the skin outside the vermilion border. It will give the opposite result of unnatural overdrawn lipstick.
Choosing the right colour depends on a natural lips shade and clients preferences. We can choose from nude ( only for very pale lips) to dark red tones.
Colour is always about 40-50% more intense right after procedure and fades after healing time.
Lips design and colour is always consulted and approved by a client before we start the pigmentation.
- Procedure takes about 2 - 2,5 hours from the drawing to the end of pigmentation.
- After a positive consultation area is cleansed and disinfected.
- There is always a “before” and “after” photo taken by the therapist.
- When lips are prepared, sketching of a new shape is the first and most important part as it gives a layout for further work.
- Once it is approved by the client, we can apply topical cream and choose the right pigment colour.
- Pigment is placed in the lip tissue very shallow and gently as this is a sensitive area and we need to work with layers to achieve a nice colour.
- After procedure expect some swelling and sensitivity.
- No lips make up is advised for at least 5 days and appropriate aftercare is required.
- If you ever had a cold sore it is advised to contact your GP and start preventive medications from the day of procedure to minimise a possibility of its appearance.
- Your lips will be more or a little swollen directly after your procedure, that will go away in a couple of hours.
- For a couple of days they will be delicate and may have some minor wounding in some places.
- Lip colour will be brighter and darker than what will appear after initially.
- Pigment will flake off within a few days from the procedure.
- During this time you must avoid hot or spicy food, any lips makeup, drink with a straw and put the food directly into your mouth, protecting the lips area.
- You will be advised with an aftercare routine and ointment to use.
- If cold sore appears, medications advised by a GP, shall be used.
The shading will keep on softening and settle through the following a few weeks.
- Most intense healing takes about 7 days but pigment is settling and changing the intensity of 6-8 weeks from the procedure.
- Check up and a second procedure is required in this period.
Lip tissue is unique in relation to general skin, so it loses more pigment than eyebrows after the first procedure.
We advise a second procedure 6-8 weeks later to add on more colour and achieve a perfect and long term result.
This procedure is done with the same pigment colour & shape, any changes require more time and additional charge and need to be indicated in advance.
In some cases it is not necessary but it depends on lip absorption and expected result.
Lip colour lasts 2-5 years and maintenance touch ups can be done on a yearly basis or less often.