Semi Permanent Eyebrows, Long Lasting definition Without Makeup Hassle
3D HAIR STROKE
3D HAIR STROKE + SHADOW
I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing
I couldn't recommend Magdalena enough so professional and truly great at what she does 😊 I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing, from the minute I walked in there till the minute I left I was left feeling very welcome. Thank you Magdalena for that😉
Highly, highly recommended!
❤ my brows
Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Make Up is also known as Permanent Makeup, Micropigmentation or commonly called Eyebrow Tattoo.
It is an implementation of a safe pigment into the skin to create natural looking, long lasting eyebrows.
Modern techniques are soft and realistic rather than an old style tattooed black eyebrows.
Semi-Permanent Make Up of Eyebrows last approx. 1-3 years.
If this question "Do semi-permanent eyebrows hurt?"
is your main concern to do it you need to know that most of the time our clients sleep during the eyebrows procedure or have a nice chat with the therapist.
It really depends on the technique, “heavy” or “light hand” of a therapist and your individual pain threshold.
We offer 3 types of eyebrows techniques.
3D HAIR STROKE
Creation of fuller and perfectly shaped eyebrows in a super natural look of fluffy hairs.
3D HAIR STROKE+ SHADOW
Most natural technique ideal for sparse or non-existing eyebrows. Imitation of super fine hairs shaded for realistic 3D effect.
Effect of powder filled brows or a gentle shadow ideal for a soft or more defined look.
Semi permanent eyebrows allow you to:
- have freedom from morning makeup up to 1-3 years
- have a perfectly shaped and coloured eyebrows
- enhance the natural beauty as eyebrows “frame your face”
- look younger as it take of the years
- have some eyebrows, if you had none due to an illness or just a nature.
- be confident on everyday basis and forget about smudged and disappearing eyebrows
- feel relaxed in a swimming pool, at the gym
- not to think of your eyebrows constantly.
Semi-permanent eyebrows are a type of cosmetic tattoo which means that special pigment is placed in the outer layer of skin with a needle and machine.
Our technique is gentle, doesn’t overwork skin and there is rarely any blood appearing.
We are working on the border of Epidermis and Dermis so the pigment fades within time according to the cell renewal cycle.
Depending on the skin and technique semi permanent eyebrows may last 1-3 years.
On oily skin, the pigment will be fading faster sometimes it may fade even 50% within 6 months from the procedure.
Normal and mature skin will hold the pigment much better in some cases even longer than 2-3 years.
At least 24 hours before the treatment, carried out consultation during which I will answer all your questions, and do a patch test with the pigment.
Purification and disinfection the treatments area
- Local anaesthetic, of the space
- Sketch makeup consulted with client
- Implementation of permanent makeup according to arrangements
- Suitable cream application
- Providing aftercare for client during the healing process
- Touch up if needed.
All semi permanent makeup treatments are made on products in 100% original, modern machine known companies.
The needles are sterile and used ONLY once and mineral pigments do not cause an allergic reaction.
- Before the time you would do your permanent makeup, you should go to the professional that will do the job.
- There is need to report with the specialist for various reasons.
- This will afford the person to carry out tests on what will work well for your face and the color that best suits the tone of the hair and skin.
- So, it is possible for you to change impressions and choose the colors you would like to go with.
- Feel free to try all the features you need before proceeding to tattoo, because you’ll be calmer with the assurance that everything will be perfect.
- Finally, do not forget to ask for a detailed quote outlining the conditions for intervention: colors, chosen route and, of course, price.
- Also make sure that the places where you’re getting the permanent makeup comply with hygiene standards.
- who can’t wear traditional cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities
- who meet age range from 25 years of age through 70 years old and have the ability to heal properly from minor wounds
- active woman who want to look their best for sports activities such as swimming, hiking, biking, tennis, aerobics and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics
any woman or man who wants to look her best all of the time
- who have difficulty applying their cosmetics; and others with dexterity related conditions
who don’t have time to spend applying and refreshing makeup throughout the day and evening
- taking medicines like corticosteroids
- heart disease
- neurosis herpes
It is waterproof, making it ideal for:
- athletes, swimmers
- active style woman
- pharmacy, hospital workers
- who have difficulty applying makeup
- who don't want to save time to do it
- and many more.
It can be of immense help to solve problems of diseases where the hair is lost, or when you want to hide scars or blemishes.
It is not a definitive method because it lingers for many years, unlike semi-permanent makeup.
In fact, you’ll notice that the colour you choose for makeup is a little higher.
Typically, professional apply a darker than the selected colour because, in the healing period, it tends to lose the intensity shown at the time in which the professional’s work is finished.
Your character can be judged by the expression of your look as well as the intensity.
If your eyebrows have hair shortages or are non-existent or too blond, it can be restructured and yours is not a hopeless case.
This procedure CAN NOT be performed during pregnancy or breastfeeding as there is a potential risk of infection that may be followed with a secondary infection of a baby.
A topical anaesthetic cream cannot be used during the procedure, you may also be much more sensitive and the procedure will be traumatic and changed hormones may affect with pigment being pushed out or discoloured which will not give expected and esthetic result.
Unfortunately, eyebrow removal is not the most pleasant and painless treatment and you will need a few days for recovery after the procedure so it is very important to carefully choose a specialist who will do your semi-permanent eyebrows.
Read more about it on SPMU removal page
Eyebrows price list
Touch ups are made with the same colour and shape as first permanent makeup.
Any changes are charged €50 – €150.
The prices are valid from 01.01.2021
Owner & PMU Master
The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional. Magda spent a lot of time ensuring she got the shape exactly how I wanted it
Absolutely loving my new brows! Magda did an amazing job! She is extremely talented and meticulous with her work. The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional. Magda spent a lot of time ensuring she got the shape exactly how I wanted it, I couldn’t be happier!
Thank you Magda x
As always, a nice atmosphere and high quality services
My second visit to Green Orchid to renew eyebrows. As always, a nice atmosphere and high quality services
.High recommend 🤗