Non-Invasive Facial That Makes your Skin Smooth And Glowing
I absolutely loved my facial
As this was my first time going to this salon for facial treatment.
I absolutely loved my facial treatment at the salon and I can't wait to go back. Magda is lovely and I would recommend it highly. Very reasonably priced as well.
I absolutely loved my facial treatment
I absolutely loved my facial treatment at the salon and I can't wait to go back. Magda is lovely and I would recommend it highly.
Very reasonably priced as well.
Regardless of your skin’s condition, the result is visible right after the first microdermabrasion
Skin is smoother, softer and cleaner as the dead skin cells that were build up together with dust, sebum and impurities, are hoovered off the skin.
Skin gets back the youthful glow and feels velvety in touch.
To get the best results a course of 4-6 treatments is usually recommended
And a period of 3-4 weeks in between each treatment is required.
With microdermabrasion we are able to improve:
- skin tone & skin texture
- skin appearance without significant risk
- dull and tired-looking skin
- skin hyperpigmentation, after acne or UV damage
- mild acne scars
- enlarged pores and clogged pores
- oily and dull skin
- fine lines & small wrinkles
- skincare products penetration
Regular Microdermabrasion Facial Include:
- Skin preparation (eye and makeup removal, skin cleansing)
It is always a first step of the facial treatment process and is done in a gentle and relaxing way with products chosen for your skin.
- Machine exfoliation.
It is the main part of microdermabrasion.
You will feel a gentle suction and scrubbing adjusted to your skin condition and comfort.
- Face, neck and decollate massage with dedicated serum.
Slow, deep movements specific for faster absorption of serum and deep relaxation. You are receiving a blessed moment of well being and sheer indulgence.
- Mask and cream application.
Carefully selected products are applied to improve skin condition, lead to the best result and protect from further impacts. Always finished with an SPF product.
One of the many benefits of microdermabrasion facial is that it has very few side effects.
- After treatment, you may have some redness, feel some tingling or sensitivity on the face for up to 24 hours.
- Very rarely, if facial was done to strong, some small bruises may occur which will disappear within a few days after treatment.
- If you will be exposed to the direct sunlight and without an SPF 50 there is a very high risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
- No direct sun exposure is allowed for 4 weeks after the treatment and SPF cream is essential at all times.
- Skin analysis is performed before each treatment, to avoid as much as possible side effects.
Exposure to the direct sun and without an SPF 50 is strictly prohibited for 4 weeks after the treatment.
For the best results:
- Avoid home exfoliating products for 2 weeks and professional for 4 weeks
- Always during the day protect your skin with a moisturiser with SPF 50
- Keep up the daily skincare routine: cleanse, tone, moisturize.
Owner & PMU Master
Microdermabrasion Facial Price List
The prices are valid from 01.01.2021
It was such a relaxing experience and will save me so many hours in the future
I highly recommend Magda, had microblading done recently and she was so professional and knew exactly the shape and shade to do/use. It was such a relaxing experience and will save me so many hours in the future 😊
I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing
I couldn't recommend Magdalena enough so professional and truly great at what she does 😊 I got my eyeliner and ombre eyebrows done and the service was absolutely amazing, from the minute I walked in there till the minute I left I was left feeling very welcome. Thank you Magdalena for that😉
Highly, highly recommended!
❤ my brows